Word: Templates in Depth (Office 365/Word 2019)
Word: Templates in Depth (Office 365/Word 2019) is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, produced by an expert, Gini von Courter. This tutorial is a critical base for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Home + Small Office, Productivity, Word Processing, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Word, Business, Home + Small Office, Productivity, Word Processing, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office, Office 365 and Word.
Microsoft Word templates consist of predefined page layouts, fonts, margins, and styles, and offer the power to reuse the same structure and styles in numerous documents. In this course, Gini von Courter demonstrates how to work with premade Word templates and create custom templates that you can share with your team. Discover how to quickly build professional forms, resumes, invoices, fax cover letters, and more. Plus, explore advanced template options including the use of field codes and the building block gallery.
- Saving time with templates
- Creating a new document from a template
- Finding and downloading templates
- Customizing and saving templates
- Creating a new template
- Converting an existing document to a template
- Sharing and distributing templates
- Advanced templates and features
- Adding building blocks to templates
- Allowing user choice with a content control
- Using field codes in templates