Windows Server 2016: DNS
Windows Server 2016: DNS is an Beginner level course on Business, compiled by an expert, Ed Liberman. This course is an absolute base for a person who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Network Administration, IT, Operating Systems, Windows Server, Business, Network Administration, IT, Operating Systems and Windows Server.
The Domain Name System (DNS) is the lifeblood of the Internet; making sure it is configured properly is a key skill for network administrators. DNS connects everything from resources on internal enterprise networks to domains on the World Wide Web. This course explains basic DNS concepts such as zones and name resolution and shows sysadmins how to configure DNS in a Windows Server 2016 environment. Ed Liberman shows how to deploy DNS; create DNS zones; work with different record types; configure queries, caching, and forwarding; and make sure your DNS deployment is secure.
- Identify the fundamentals of installing DNS.
- Examine the components of DNC client configuration.
- Recognize the essential elements of managing DNS.
- Explore how to create a DNS zone.
- Define Active Directory-integrated zones.
- Break down DNS resource record types.
- Identify the steps to configuring DNS zone replication.