Windows Server 2016: DHCP
Windows Server 2016: DHCP is an Beginner level course on Business, compiled by an expert, Ed Liberman. This course is an absolute step for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Network Administration, IT, Operating Systems, Windows Server, Business, Network Administration, IT, Operating Systems and Windows Server.
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is the heart of dynamic IP addressing, and a fundamental concept for any network administrator. This course explains how DHCP works in the context of a Windows environment, and how to manage, secure, and troubleshoot DHCP on Windows Server 2016. Ed Liberman shows how to install the DHCP server role; configure settings such as scopes, clients, and reservations; and advanced features, including DHCP failover and working in a routed environment.
- Explore the features of DHCP through an overview.
- Recognize the steps of installing the DHCP server role.
- Break down how to configure DHCP scopes.
- Discover the elements of DHCP scopes.
- Identify the way in which a user configures DHCP options.
- Examine how to manage the DHCP database.
- Recognize the ways to troubleshoot in DHCP.