Windows 10: Troubleshooting Cloud Integration
Windows 10: Troubleshooting Cloud Integration is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, crafted by the creator, Andrew Bettany. This tutorial is an essential base for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, IT Help Desk, IT, Operating Systems, Active Directory, Intune, Windows, Business, IT Help Desk, IT, Operating Systems, Active Directory, Intune and Windows.
The cloud offers organizations a slew of benefits, including greater device mobility and increased productivity. Consequently, more and more companies have been making the switch to cloud-based solutions. Microsoft is at the forefront of this trend, and so they designed Windows 10 to be a fully cloud-integrated technology platform; it can be managed using mobile device management solutions, and it works seamlessly with other cloud technologies, such as Azure Active Directory. In this course, instructor Andrew Bettany details the skills and knowledge you need to troubleshoot issues that arise when integrating Windows 10 with the cloud. Andrew covers troubleshooting Microsoft Intune and Office 365; resolving issues with multifactor authentication; handling deployment problems; and much more.
- Troubleshooting Azure Active Directory issues
- Dealing with common multifactor authentication issues
- Resolving issues with Microsoft Intune
- The Windows Autopilot deployment process
- Recovering BitLocker encrypted drives
- Troubleshooting the Windows Defender security suite
- Fine-tuning delivery optimization
- Managing Windows 10 compatibility issues
- Resolving cloud connectivity problems
- Creating and managing service requests