V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Training
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Essential Training is an Intermediate level course on 3D + Animation, crafted by the creator, Brian Bradley. This course is an important foundation for an individual who needs to get better at his/her 3D + Animation talent. It gives you a thorough grip on 3D + Animation, CAD, Rendering, 3ds Max, 3D + Animation, CAD, Rendering and 3ds Max.
Get up and running with the V-Ray Next rendering engine inside 3ds Max. In this course, instructor Brian Bradley shows how to extend the range of 3ds Max using the many state-of-the-art tools and features found in this edition of the powerful rendering solution. Brian kicks off the course by covering several new tools included in V-Ray Next, including the Lighting Analysis tool and the Viewport IPR. He then dives into critical V-Ray concepts, including materials, image sampling, maps, and lighting, as well as how to create in-camera effects such as depth of field and motion blur. Plus, he shows how to easily add lifelike effects to your 3D models using FX tools such as VRayFur.
- Working with drag-and-drop V-Ray assets
- Using V-Ray lighting tools
- Enabling the Environment skylight
- Working with Global Illumination
- Using irradiance mapping
- Working with V-Ray materials and maps
- Quality control using image sampling
- Using V-Ray GPU
- Leveraging tools for interactive rendering
- Working with FX tools such as VRayMetaball
- Stereoscopic VR rendering
- Using Render Mask