UX Foundations: Multidevice Design
UX Foundations: Multidevice Design is an Beginner level study on CAD, written by the author, Diane Cronenwett. This study is an essential pillar for anyone who needs to excel in his/her CAD expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on CAD, Developer, Mobile Web, Interaction Design, Prototyping, Web, User Experience, Sketch, InVision, CAD, Developer, Mobile Web, Interaction Design, Prototyping, Web, User Experience, Sketch and InVision.
Understanding how to design for multiple devices is now a required skill for UX designers. Modern users will want to access your website or app on a variety of different platforms. As a result, it’s your job to ensure that your app performs elegantly and consistently from device to device: from phones and tablets to wearable tech. In this course, join instructor Diane Cronenwett as she explains how to create interfaces that work flawlessly on any platform. Diane shares how to plan your efforts before you even start your multidevice project, to ensure that you’re prepared for success. She covers how to approach UX design for watches, TVs, and voice interfaces. Plus, she shares how to design a mobile experience in Sketch, use different frameworks and guidelines for UX multidevice design projects, and more.
- Principles for multidevice design
- Responsive design in action
- Designing for multiple devices using native paradigms
- Designing mobile or tablet interfaces
- Designing for a watch, a TV, or for voice
- Creating an information architecture diagram
- Using Sketch to design your mobile experience
- Prototyping with InVision
- Exploring Bootstrap and Foundation