UX for Web Forms
UX for Web Forms is an Intermediate level course on Web, written by the author, Emily Kay. This course is an absolute pillar for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Web talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Interaction Design, Web, User Experience, Web Design, Adobe XD, Interaction Design, Web, User Experience, Web Design and Adobe XD.
Explore ways to design web forms that excel in usability, and learn about techniques for creating forms that are visually appealing and simple to use. Instructor Emily Kay begins with an explanation of why form design is important, describing the ways that specific form elements can influence results. Discover how user expectations impact design, and how to make a form accessible so people using screen readers can more easily identify and understand form controls. Find out how to organize a form to keep users focused for optimal results, and how to overcome common design challenges. Learn ways to help circumvent scams and malicious submissions to a form, and methods to handle errors and validation.
- Why form design matters
- Incorporating visual information
- Selecting colors for web forms
- Designating types of inputs
- Grouping and sequencing questions
- Helping with predictive search
- Showing validation and success messages
- Addressing errors
- Designing forms for mobile screens
- Leveraging boxes, buttons, and tabs
- Adding CAPTCHA to forms
- Accessibility considerations