Using Panoramic Photos for Motion Graphics and Visual Effects
Using Panoramic Photos for Motion Graphics and Visual Effects is an Beginner level study on 3D + Animation, created by the author, Richard Harrington. This study is an absolute base for an individual who needs to get better at his/her 3D + Animation skills. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, After Effects, Photoshop, 3D + Animation, Motion Graphics, Photography, Video, Visual Effects, After Effects and Photoshop.
Panoramic photos give the motion graphics designer or visual FX artist rich source material. In this course, you’ll learn how to capture, create, and use panoramic photos that can be seamlessly integrated into After Effects. These techniques are straightforward and easy to implement, yet lead to a huge boost in the quality and appeal of your work.
- Shooting strategies for panoramic photos
- Building panoramic photos with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Creating a looping background
- Using the offset method with a 360? panoramic photo
- Creating a virtual environment
- Creating reflection maps with panoramic photos