Using Lightroom and Photoshop Together
Using Lightroom and Photoshop Together is an Intermediate level study on Photography, written by an expert, Jan Kabili. This study is a critical base for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Lightroom and Photoshop.
Adobe Lightroom was designed to be used with Photoshop—you can send photos from Lightroom to Photoshop in order to take advantage of the advanced editing capabilities of Photoshop, and then return to Lightroom to organize the results. In this course, Jan Kabili covers the steps and techniques involved in using both programs in tandem, from essential application settings to workflow examples. Jan shares strategies for working with photos in a variety of formats, demonstrates several real-world scenarios for using Lightroom and Photoshop together, and explains how to customize Lightroom Classic preferences for Photoshop editing.
- Passing raw photos from Lightroom to Photoshop
- Editing JPEGs in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Passing multiple photos to Photoshop
- Sending photos to Photoshop for retouching
- Bringing photos into Photoshop to change an object’s color
- Customizing Lightroom Classic preferences for Photoshop