The Persuasion Code: The Neuroscience of Sales
The Persuasion Code: The Neuroscience of Sales is an Advanced level study on Business, crafted by an expert, Patrick Renvoise. This study is an absolute step for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Business Skills, Marketing, Business, Business Skills and Marketing.
Successful persuasion can seem like a matter of charisma, luck, or timing, but neuroscience reveals that there are reliable, successful approaches to persuasion that can be used by anyone. In this course, you’ll learn about the science behind persuasion, and explore how to develop more effective marketing and sales messages using the pain-claim-gain framework. Author Patrick Renvoise starts by explaining the dual nature of the human brain—rational and primal—and shares why most sales and marketing messages fail. He then reveals a step-by-step process to stimulate the primal brain of your audience. Patrick’s scientific approach to selling has helped many people become more effective at persuasion and close more sales.
- Using neuroscience to understand selling
- Understanding how our two-brain system works
- The six primal brain stimuli
- Your sales persuasion process
- Maximizing your ability to persuade
- Identifying the difference between a pain and a need
- Creating claims and your unique selling proposition (USP)
- Examples of claims
- Value propositions, proofs, and gain
- Using cognitive biases to help you sell