Start Printing Your Photos
Start Printing Your Photos is an Intermediate level course on Photography, produced by an expert, Kevin Ames. This course is an absolute pillar for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Printing Photos, Photography and Printing Photos.
The key to making great prints is controlling the color that gets sent to the printer. By understanding how humans see color—and how digital cameras record that color—and leveraging that knowledge throughout the production process, you can ensure that you’re able to translate what your camera captures into colors that printers can reproduce. In this course, Kevin Ames shows how to make high-quality color prints. Learn how to properly calibrate your monitor and printer, manage color in Photoshop and Lightroom, select the right color settings for websites, and more. Upon completing this course, you’ll have a better understanding of how color works— from capture to output—and how to control it so you can make great prints from your digital photographs.
- How the human eye sees color
- Understanding color temperature
- How digital cameras record color
- Color correcting without color reference
- Using color reference charts when shooting
- Sharpening and lens corrections in Lightroom
- Monitor calibration for accurate color with X-Rite i1 and Spyder ELITE
- Calibrating your printer
- Selecting the right color settings for websites