Squarespace Essential Training: Ecommerce
Squarespace Essential Training: Ecommerce is an Intermediate level study on Web, produced by an expert, Jen Kramer. This study is a critical step for a person who needs to excel in his/her Web expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Content Strategy, Ecommerce, Web, Web Design, Squarespace, Content Strategy, Ecommerce, Web, Web Design and Squarespace.
Interested in selling your products online? In this course, Jen Kramer helps you get started by stepping through how to configure ecommerce on your Squarespace site. Jen shows how to create a website for physical products that need shipping and digital products that need downloading. She also shares how to create a site for service products that require in-person or virtual attendance at an event, how to create variants for a service product, and how to list a service product in a calendar listing. Plus, learn how to configure payments and emails for your physical, digital, or service products, how to offer gift cards, and more. Upon wrapping up this course, you’ll be ready to get your own ecommerce site up and running using this popular online authoring platform.
- Planning your Squarespace online store
- Creating product listings for physical goods
- Configuring shipping and creating discounts
- Create product listings and stores for digital goods
- Create product listings and stores for service-based products
- Adding a workshop as a service product
- Configuring payments and emails for physical, digital, and service products