Social Media Marketing: Real Estate
Social Media Marketing: Real Estate is an Intermediate level study on Marketing, compiled by the author, Carlos Gil. This study is an important step for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Marketing talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Social Media Advertising, Small Business Marketing, Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Social Media Advertising, Small Business Marketing, Marketing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To succeed as a realtor, you need to stand out. With a solid understanding of social media in your tool kit, you can craft a winning personal brand that helps you generate more leads and, ultimately, sell more homes. In this course, learn the tried-and-true methods for using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other top social media platforms to drive clicks to your listings and connect with consumers in your target demographic. Instructor Carlos Gil details how to build your brand online, shares social selling techniques, and offers tips for creating compelling content that keeps customers engaged and encourages referrals. Plus, learn best practices for creating Facebook ads, how to leverage LinkedIn Groups, how to set up a messenger bot to automate lead generation, and more.
- Technology and the real estate sales cycle
- Why personal branding matters
- Building a referral network with groups
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- Creating engaging social media content
- Storytelling strategies for your next open house
- Writing compelling ad copy
- Best practices for boosting page content
- Using hashtags effectively