Social Media Marketing: Optimization (2017)
Social Media Marketing: Optimization (2017) is an Intermediate level study on Business, written by the author, Martin Waxman. This study is an absolute foundation for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Business skills. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Marketing, Photography, Social Media Marketing, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Business, Marketing, Photography, Social Media Marketing, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
Shake up your social media marketing mix. Get a fresh perspective on your content, your audience, your scheduling, and your strategy. Learn how to analyze what’s working—and what’s not—with SWOT analysis, and adapt your plan to capitalize on your strengths. Join Martin Waxman for this illuminating short course that will get even the most experienced marketers out of a social media rut. He explores exciting new features in favorite platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat, that will give you more flexibility and greater reach. Find out how the latest changes affect your brand’s standing on your social media channels, and discover how to connect platforms for the biggest impact.
- Summarize what a social media audit tells you.
- Explain how to analyze your SWOT and adapt your social media plan.
- Describe how various social media platforms promote social media marketing efforts.
- Recall ways to better understand your customers’ behavior.
- Explain how to optimize paid, earned, shared, and owned media.