Social Media Marketing for Small Business
Social Media Marketing for Small Business is an Beginner level course on Business, crafted by an expert, Martin Waxman. This course is an absolute step for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Small Business Marketing, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Business, Small Business Marketing, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Small businesses can’t afford not to be active on social media. Having a Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account keeps you tuned into your customer base and helps drive traffic to your website or brick-and-mortar store. Learn what it takes to be successful at social media marketing, without a lot of resources or dedicated marketing staff. Digital and social media strategist Martin Waxman explains the key terms and definitions—everything from SEO to hashtags—and tells you how to start finding your customers online. Learn how to make an action plan that outlines your goals, team, and budget, and find time to implement your ideas. He also talks about what content to publish where and the tools you need to measure the success of your efforts.
- List five examples of an organization’s content.
- Identify SEO strategies that will increase traffic to your website.
- Name the major platforms in social media.
- Predict the best social media strategy for a small business based on customer behavior.
- Prepare a social media plan using strategic considerations and measurable objectives.
- Define three tips for using social media to establish a solid customer relationship.
- Analyze data gathered through social media to perform A/B tests.