Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywhere
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywhere is an Intermediate level course on Business, produced by an expert, Jess Stratton. This course is an essential base for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Business, Business Skills, Design, Education + Elearning, Communication, Marketing, Freelancing, Home + Small Office, Teacher Tools, Productivity, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Business, Business Skills, Design, Education + Elearning, Communication, Marketing, Freelancing, Home + Small Office, Teacher Tools, Productivity, iPad, iPhone and Windows.
Workers today are not just confined to a cube or an office—they can work anywhere and anytime. All you need are the right productivity tools and an Internet connection. In this course, Jess Stratton shows you how to set up your own mobile office. Decide what devices are right for you, and then learn how to get connected with mobile hotspots and public Wi-Fi. Jess gives you advice on how to separate your personal life from work—using multiple calendars, Apple IDs, email addresses, and signature files. Plus, learn to manage your task list and files and get the most out of traveling with your devices, from TripIt for planning your trips to other apps for keeping on schedule. The course also includes a section on securing your accounts and devices, so you can make sure they are safe wherever you are working.
- Researching purchases for your mobile office
- Getting connected to the Internet on the go
- Using separate calendars and email for personal use and business
- Setting up productivity tools like iCloud and Google Voice
- Saving email attachments to the cloud
- Managing your task list with Wunderlist
- Keeping in touch on the road
- Using TripIt to manage your trips
- Organizing apps on your phone or tablet
- Syncing devices
- Connecting to a desktop computer
- Securing accounts and devices