Retouching Bridal Portraits with Photoshop
Retouching Bridal Portraits with Photoshop is an Intermediate level course on Photography, created by the creator, Chris Orwig. This course is an absolute foundation for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Retouching, Photoshop, Photography, Retouching and Photoshop.
The wedding may be over, but the photos aren’t quite finished until you’ve done everything you can to make them look their best. In this course, teacher, author, and professional photographer Chris Orwig revisits the images he shot in
Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits and shows how to make natural and creative enhancements with Adobe Photoshop. Learn how to correct color, remove blemishes, make eyes sparkle, whiten teeth, enhance light, and craft a sepia-toned black-and-white portrait from a regular color photograph.
- Cleaning up images and removing distractions
- Softening skin and reducing freckles
- Enhancing eyes
- Adding blur to the background
- Using Liquify to change the wedding dress
- Adjusting light and color with Curves and masking
- Painting in light with the Camera Raw adjustment brush
- Whitening teeth
- Cropping to improve compositions
- Converting to black and white