Requirements Elicitation for Business Analysts: Interviews
Requirements Elicitation for Business Analysts: Interviews is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, created by an expert, Angela Wick. This tutorial is an essential step for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Business talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Communication, Project Management, Business, Communication and Project Management.
Interviews can be an effective component in identifying requirements during project planning, and help business analysts and project managers understand the project from the user’s point of view. This course covers interview techniques that can help build relationships with project stakeholders and obtain accurate information about project needs. Author Angela Wick helps you identify when to use interviews, who to interview, and how to plan, conduct, and follow up on interviews.
- Identify why choosing to use interviewing is a top choice for elicitation in business analysis.
- Recognize the purpose of the interview process.
- Explore the steps to planning questions prior to an interview.
- Examine an example of a successful interview.
- Discover the essentials to laying out expectations.
- Identify the fundamentals of asking probing questions.
- Recognize the ideal ways to end an interview.
- Break down how to analyze and review notes before following up on an elicitation interview.