Project Online Reporting with Power BI
Project Online Reporting with Power BI is an Intermediate level study on Business, written by the author, John Riopel. This study is an important step for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Business expertise. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Project Management, Power BI, Microsoft 365, Project Online, Office 365, Business, Project Management, Power BI, Microsoft 365, Project Online and Office 365.
Learn about how to create clear, visually compelling project reports with the Power BI interactive data visualization tools in Microsoft Project Online. In this course, John Riopel, PMP, offers an overview of Power BI, explaining how it can be used to create more robust project reports. John starts with the basics, explaining the main components of Power BI and demonstrating how to work with tables, filter the right data using slicers, and format a basic report. Next, John covers intermediate features such as using samples and content packs, working with measures, and using conditional formatting. Finally, John shows how to work with advanced features such as creating and fine-tuning dashboards, merging datasets, and adding custom visuals to a report.
- Getting Started with Power BI
- Creating a Project Online data connection
- Creating a basic report
- Using samples and content packs
- Working with Power BI measures
- Creating calculated columns
- Working with conditional formatting
- Developing DAX expressions
- Fine-tuning reports and dashboards
- Adding custom visuals
- Merging datasets
- Sharing and publishing reports
- Embedding reports in Project Online