Project Management Foundations: Teams
Project Management Foundations: Teams is an Beginner level study on Business, written by an expert, Daniel Stanton. This study is a critical foundation for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Business skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Project Management, Business and Project Management.
Explore leading techniques for understanding the personality traits of team members, and for managing the development of teams. Instructor Daniel Stanton discusses the value of learning about team members and explains a number of assessments that can assist with identifying personality types, emotional intelligence, strengths, and work styles. He also shares ways project managers can use these tools to relate to colleagues and create an environment in which everyone is able to succeed.
- Examine the Myers-Briggs type indicator.
- Explore use of the Tates work styles assessment.
- Identify the elements of emotional intelligence.
- Explore applications of the situational leadership model to address employee needs.
- Examine how the Lencioni model applies to dysfunctional teams.