Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Film
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Film is an Intermediate level tutorial on 3D + Animation, crafted by an expert, Skye Lewin. This tutorial is a critical base for a person who needs to excel in his/her 3D + Animation talent. It provides you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Audio + Music, Audio for Video, Film Scoring, Video, Post Production, Pro Tools, 3D + Animation, Audio + Music, Audio for Video, Film Scoring, Video, Post Production and Pro Tools.
Let music editor and producer Skye Lewin show you a selection of audio editing techniques for cutting music to picture in this course on Pro Tools. He covers the basics of timecode, syncing a QuickTime movie with the Pro Tools timeline, alignment of music to picture, editing music, and editorial techniques that may require editing rights. The course also covers creating alternative edits, conforming edits, and exporting QuickTime movies for presentation.
- Importing audio and video files
- Creating and using sync points
- Using snap editing commands
- Customizing crossfades
- Editing to acquire multiple sync points within the same cue
- Creating a 30-second condensed edit
- Exploring alternate edits and alternate songs
- Mixing and bouncing down the edit
- Compressing QuickTime movies
- Conforming an edit if the length of a shot changes or if a scene has shifted