Premiere Pro Guru: Video Finishing Techniques
Premiere Pro Guru: Video Finishing Techniques is an Intermediate level study on Photography, crafted by the author, Robbie Carman. This study is an essential step for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Color Correction, Photography, Video, Video Editing, Premiere Pro, Color Correction, Photography, Video, Video Editing and Premiere Pro.
Finishing is the last step before a video project can be considered complete. It includes tasks like checking for gaps, bad transitions, and other visual errors, and may require color correction, broadcast legalization, or finessing of graphics. In this installment of Premiere Pro Guru, colorist and author Robbie Carman guides you through finishing a video with Premiere Pro CC and other Creative Cloud applications. He’ll walk you through each step in a typical finishing workflow, from improving a render to developing your final look. So dive in and learn how to take your projects from good to great.
- Checking for gaps and flash frames
- Replacing temp or stock images
- Checking transitions
- Improving render quality with sequence settings
- Fixing common color and contrast problems
- Developing a look with SpeedGrade
- Reducing noise with SpeedGrade and After Effects
- Legalizing footage
- Interpreting alpha channels
- Handing off and receiving files
- Creating a digital master