Premiere Pro: Color Correction and Enhancement
Premiere Pro: Color Correction and Enhancement is an Intermediate level course on Photography, created by an expert, Jeff Sengstack. This course is a critical foundation for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Color Correction, Photography, Video, Premiere Pro, Color Correction, Photography, Video and Premiere Pro.
Streamline your color-correction workflow and learn practical methods for improving the color and tonality of footage in post-production. Adobe Certified Instructor Jeff Sengstack details basic color-correction concepts, addresses colorcasts and exposure errors, and shows how to match color among multiple clips. The course also covers secondary correction techniques, such as limiting tonality and color modifications to specific portions of a clip with track mattes, and shows how to create stylized looks by tinting footage, incorporating gradients and vignettes, and using the Magic Bullet Looks plug-in.
- Touring the vectorscope, YC waveform, RGB parade, and YCbCr scopes
- Analyzing clips for color and tonality issues
- Adjusting tonality with RGB Curves and levels-style controls
- Making specialized tonality edits
- Adjusting color channels using RGB Corrector
- Animating track mattes
- Compensating for changing lighting conditions within clips
- Isolating and changing a single color
- Creating film-like looks
- Working with third-party plug-ins