Practical Creativity for Everyone (UK)
Practical Creativity for Everyone (UK) is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, produced by the creator, Dave Birss. This tutorial is an essential pillar for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Business skills. It provides you a thorough grip on Business, Business Skills, Marketing, Business, Business Skills and Marketing.
Join London-based creativity and innovation expert Dave Birss as he shares a practical approach to enhancing creative ability. Dave begins by dispelling common myths about creativity, including the idea that some people are naturally creative while others aren’t. He goes on to offer tools for coming up with more and better ideas, developing those ideas, and increasing the chance of selling them. Dave also shares a process for getting ideas over the finish line with stakeholders.
- Creative ability is within all of us
- Creativity is a portfolio of skills
- Debunking myths about creativity
- The RIGHT thinking creative process
- A process for generating better ideas
- Finding valuable research and insights
- Alternatives to brainstorming
- Turning raw ideas into valuable ones
- The role of neuroscience in judgment
- The wide range of creative skills
- Make creativity part of who you are
- Presenting ideas effectively