Power BI Quick Tips
Power BI Quick Tips is an Intermediate level study on Business, created by the creator, Heather Severino. This study is a critical base for a person who needs to get better at his/her Business skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Business, Business Intelligence, IT, Productivity, Spreadsheets, Power BI, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Business, Business Intelligence, IT, Productivity, Spreadsheets, Power BI, Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
This collection of Microsoft Power BI quick tip videos is designed to demonstrate helpful tricks and quickly explain useful features. Discover quick ways to connect data, analyze data, and create visualizations in one place. Plus, explore how to connect and embed data, edit a group workspace, customize a dashboard for mobile phone viewing, and more.
- Creating workspaces and sharing dashboards
- Uploading and publishing data
- Connecting to online services
- Creating and arranging tiles
- Asking questions and getting insights
- Bookmarks, favorites, and notifications
- Embedding, exporting, and printing data
- Creating apps and content packs
- Using the Office 365 files document library
- Accessing conversations in Office 365
- Pin a report to a team channel