Power BI Essential Training
Power BI Essential Training is an Intermediate level study on Business, written by the author, Gini von Courter. This study is a critical step for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Business expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Business Intelligence, IT, Power BI, Business, Business Intelligence, IT and Power BI.
Discover how to quickly glean insights from your data using Power BI. This formidable set of business analytics tools—which includes the Power BI service, Power BI Desktop, and Power BI Mobile—can help you more effectively create and share impactful visualizations with others in your organization. In this course, Gini von Courter helps you get started with this powerful toolset. Gini begins by covering the web-based Power BI service, explaining how to import data, create visualizations, and arrange those visualizations into reports. She discusses how to pin visualizations to dashboards for sharing, as well as how to ask questions about your data with Power BI Q&A. She also provides coverage of Power BI Mobile and shows how to use the data modeling capabilities in Power BI Desktop.
- Creating reports with data visualizations
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Asking questions with Power BI Q&A
- Sharing Power BI dashboards and reports
- Creating and using workspaces
- Creating QR codes to share dashboard tiles
- Using Power BI Mobile
- Modeling data with Power BI Desktop