Photoshop: Tips and Quick Fixes
Photoshop: Tips and Quick Fixes is an Beginner level study on Photography, crafted by an expert, Richard Harrington. This study is an essential base for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Photography talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Masking + Compositing, Photography, Retouching and Photoshop.
Make the fix—fast. In this course, instructor Richard Harrington presents a just-the-facts approach to fixing problems in Photoshop. Each video addresses a specific task, such as whitening teeth or blurring a background, and then shows how to tackle it in Photoshop. This course is a great resource for fixing common color, sizing, and retouching problems in Photoshop—and learning the software at the same time.
- Cropping to a specific ratio
- Fixing common exposure problems
- Adding color to black-and-white photos
- Fixing red eye and dark circles
- Whitening teeth and eyes
- Maximizing the quality of raw files
- Preparing images for social media