Photoshop: Rethinking the Essentials
Photoshop: Rethinking the Essentials is an Intermediate level tutorial on Photography, produced by an expert, Bryan O'Neil Hughes. This tutorial is an absolute foundation for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Raw Processing, Retouching, Photoshop, Photography, Raw Processing, Retouching and Photoshop.
If you’ve been using Photoshop for years, you probably have various techniques and workflows committed to muscle memory. That’s great, but are you taking advantage of everything Photoshop can now do? The software has evolved greatly over the last 25 years, and many people don’t always understand or take the time to learn new features and work them into their routines.
This course, from Adobe’s own principal product manager of digital imaging, Bryan O’Neil Hughes, is here to help. Bryan details various Photoshop features, many of them relatively new, that can help photographers and designers alike streamline their work.
- Exploring Photoshop’s evolution
- Passing non-raw files to Camera Raw
- Video editing in Camera Raw and Photoshop
- Refining selections
- Getting the most from layers
- Using Photoshop’s new design-oriented features like Typekit
- Working “smarter” with Smart Object and Filters
- Making powerful and nondestructive image adjustments
- Sharpening and resizing