Photoshop: Processing Product Photos
Photoshop: Processing Product Photos is an Intermediate level course on Photography, produced by the creator, Kevin Stohlmeyer. This course is an absolute base for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Photography, Retouching, Photoshop, Photography, Retouching and Photoshop.
Processing product shots requires a slightly different set of skills than retouching portraits. But with Photoshop and the techniques shown in this course, you can take raw photos of any product—jewelry or electronics—and turn them into ad-ready images. Follow along with Kevin Stohlmeyer, as he color corrects and retouches photos and then makes them pop off the screen with silhouettes, realistic highlights and shadows, and vibrant color. He also shares a series of Photoshop actions and other automation techniques he uses to speed up his workflow.
- Selecting the right product shot for post-processing
- Using a tablet for detail work
- Adjusting exposure
- Correcting color cast
- Removing dust and scratches
- Retouching a product shot with the Healing tools
- Creating silhouettes with layer masks and clipping paths
- Adding shadows and highlights
- Replacing product colors
- Automating parts of your workflow