Photoshop: Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction
Photoshop: Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction is an Intermediate level study on Photography, produced by the creator, Richard Harrington. This study is an absolute step for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Color Correction, Photography, Video, Photoshop, Color Correction, Photography, Video and Photoshop.
Every photographer has looked at a photo and been disappointed that it didn’t convey the original scene. This course reveals how to use Adobe Photoshop to enhance the color, contrast, and sharpness of a photograph. Using tools from adjustment layers to filters, discover how to nondestructively transform your photos. The course also covers how to work with raw images and perform special-case adjustments such as color matching and tinting.
- Performing an image-correction triage
- Cloning to an empty layer
- Using adjustment layers
- Opening a raw file as a smart object
- Making selective adjustments
- Recovering the detail in skies
- Fixing exposure
- Saving time with Auto Tone and Auto Contrast
- Adjusting hue and saturation
- Controlling adjustment layers with masks
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Converting an image to black and white