Photoshop for Video Editors: Core Skills
Photoshop for Video Editors: Core Skills is an Beginner level study on Photography, created by the creator, Richard Harrington. This study is an absolute foundation for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Photography skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Photo Management, Photography, Video, Video Editing, After Effects, Photoshop, Photo Management, Photography, Video, Video Editing, After Effects and Photoshop.
This course details Adobe Photoshop features of use to video editors. Author Rich Harrington describes core digital imaging concepts and shows how to perform basic image adjustments, such as correcting exposure and contrast. He also works through a series of practical techniques, from designing and animating a logo to creating a gradient wipe for use in motion backgrounds. The course also covers using the Photoshop editing tools and video timeline for advanced tasks, such as correcting lens distortion, color grading, and enhancing depth of field.
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. lynda.com is honored to host this content in our library.
- Understanding still image concepts such as resolution and bit depth
- Matching your sequence settings
- Using Content-Aware Scale
- Working with raster and vector images
- Setting transparency
- Adjusting blend modes
- Animating with keyframes
- Creating custom gradients
- Performing automatic lens correction
- Using actions to speed up video workflows
- Correcting color
- Creating a depth matte with gradients
- Integrating Photoshop with Premiere Pro and After Effects