Photoshop for Photographers: Lighting Effects
Photoshop for Photographers: Lighting Effects is an Intermediate level course on 3D + Animation, created by the creator, Chris Orwig. This course is an absolute step for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her 3D + Animation skills. It gives you a strong understanding on 3D + Animation, Photography, Lighting, Video, Photoshop, 3D + Animation, Photography, Lighting, Video and Photoshop.
Lighting is central to photography and most of it is captured during a photo shoot. However, you can often create amazing lighting effects after the photo is taken with Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop. Photographer and teacher Chris Orwig shows you how. First, you’ll learn to modify exposure and enhance the color and quality of light with Camera Raw. Then turning to Photoshop, Chris shows how to mask corrections to a specific area of an image and add contrast and color with blending modes. Plus, learn to dodge and burn away shadows and add one or more light sources to your photos with the Lighting Effects filter.
- Creating a more expressive photograph with Camera Raw
- Correcting under- and overexposure
- Improving light in certain areas of an image with masks and the Radial Filter
- Painting in brightness with Curves and masking
- Correcting exposure with a gradient mask
- Brightening and darkening with blend modes
- Working with the Burn and Dodge tools
- Adding light and multiple colors with the Lighting Effects filter
- Creating a realistic glow