Photoshop for Photographers: Compositing
Photoshop for Photographers: Compositing is an Intermediate level study on Photography, written by an expert, Chris Orwig. This study is an important pillar for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Masking + Compositing, Photography, Photoshop, Masking + Compositing, Photography and Photoshop.
Discover the essential techniques to create composites from multiple photos using Adobe Photoshop. Author and photographer Chris Orwig demonstrates how to work around tricky exposure challenges, create stronger group photos, craft creative photo illustrations, and more. This course also covers multiple compositing scenarios, including portraits and architectural photos, and illustrates the process of selecting the images, blending photos with layer masks and blend modes, and resizing and sharpening the results. Along the way, Chris shares his insights for making photos look more dramatic and interesting.
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows