Photoshop: Filters for Photography
Photoshop: Filters for Photography is an Advanced level study on Photography, compiled by the author, Chris Orwig. This study is a critical step for a person who needs to get better at his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Raw Processing, Photoshop, Photography, Raw Processing and Photoshop.
Photoshop filters run the gamut from simple to complex. In this course, photographer and educator Chris Orwig shares some best practices, and highlights the optimal filters for photographers looking to enhance their images. Chris shows how to increase your flexibility when working with Smart Filters, and covers Smart Filter workflows in Photoshop, Lightroom, and Camera Raw. He also explores how to correct and enhance your photos using Camera Raw, apply creative effects with filters, and use plugin filters to boost your creativity.
- Applying Smart Filters in Photoshop
- Correcting and enhancing a photo using Camera Raw
- Masking in Smart Filter effects
- Improving a landscape with Camera Raw Smart Filter
- Creative blending and blur effects
- Working with light and solving common problems
- Creating a fire effect