Photoshop Elements 11 Essential Training: 2 Editing & Retouching Photos
Photoshop Elements 11 Essential Training: 2 Editing & Retouching Photos is an Beginner level tutorial on Photography, compiled by the creator, Jan Kabili. This tutorial is an absolute base for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Photography expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Photography, Retouching, Photoshop Elements, Photography, Retouching and Photoshop Elements.
Go beyond the automatic editing features in Adobe Photoshop Elements and find out how to make sophisticated edits using the Expert Edit mode. In this course, author, teacher, and photographer Jan Kabili explores the core features of the Expert Edit mode, from making exposure adjustments, retouching, and compositing images, to adding text. The course also takes a close look at adjusting photos with Adobe Camera Raw, included with Elements 11.
- Arranging the panels and interface
- Cropping and resizing photos
- Creating new layers
- Refining selections
- Hiding content with a layer mask
- Using adjustment layers
- Correcting color, lighting, and contrast
- Converting a color photo to black and white
- Creating a panorama from multiple photos
- Retouching blemishes and wrinkles
- Making adjustments in Camera Raw