Photoshop: Customization is an Intermediate level tutorial on Photography, written by an expert, Taz Tally. This tutorial is an important base for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Photography, Raw Processing, Photoshop, Photography, Raw Processing and Photoshop.
Photoshop is like a lump of clay; you can shape it to match the way you use the software. You can customize menus, create and change keyboard shortcuts, and rearrange tool palettes. You can create entire workspaces that switch between different tasks: photo enhancement, design, typography, and more. And you can create “actions” that automate tasks you perform most often.
But if you’re like many people, you’re so busy using Photoshop that you don’t have time to customize it. That’s where this course comes in. Photographer and educator Taz Tally presents a practical approach to customizing Photoshop. Set aside a few minutes each day, watch a chapter, and work its insights into your Photoshop routine to help you work faster and smarter, allowing you to devote more time to your creative endeavors. By the end of the course, you’ll be on your way to transforming your Photoshop experience—and you won’t have missed any deadlines.
- Creating custom workspaces
- Building your own keyboard shortcuts
- Customizing views, tools, and options
- Adjusting import and export options
- Customizing panels: Layers, Adjustments, Histogram, and more
- Managing and synchronizing color settings
- Setting up soft and hard proofing
- Customizing print settings
- Creating Photoshop actions
- Using the Image Processor and actions together to automate exports