Photoshop CS6 One-on-One: Mastery
Photoshop CS6 One-on-One: Mastery is an Advanced level study on Photography, produced by the author, Deke McClelland. This study is an important pillar for a person who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Photography, Retouching, Photoshop, Photography, Retouching and Photoshop.
Join industry expert and award-winning author Deke McClelland in the fourth and final installment of his popular Photoshop CS6 One-on-One series. In this course, Deke puts his own spin on the most powerful features in Adobe Photoshop, including the Art filters, which enable you to transform an image into a digital painting, and Photomerge, which can stitch together multiple photos into a single panorama. Plus, dive into the extended features like 3D lighting effects, the Puppet Warp and animation toolset, high dynamic range (HDR) imaging, video editing, automated adjustments with actions, and much more.
- Combining multiple Filter Gallery effects
- Converting an image into etched outlines
- Using the new Oil Paint filter
- Lighting a watermark texture map
- Manually straightening a GoPro photo
- Correcting a panorama with the Adaptive Wide Angle filter
- Applying Puppet Warp to editable text
- Converting layers into animated frames
- Adding transitions, text, and sound to videos
- Creating an authentic HDR portrait shot
- Working with advanced layers
- Creating a dynamically adjustable action