Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
Photoshop CS6 Essential Training is an Beginner level tutorial on Photography, produced by an expert, Julieanne Kost. This tutorial is an essential pillar for anyone who needs to get better at his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Photography, Raw Processing, Photoshop, Photography, Raw Processing and Photoshop.
In Photoshop CS6 Essential Training, Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to produce high-quality images in a short amount of time, using a combination of Adobe Photoshop CS6, Bridge, and Camera Raw.
The course details the Photoshop features and creative options, and shows efficient ways to perform common editing tasks, including noise reduction, shadow and highlight detail recovery, retouching, and combining multiple images. Along the way, the course explores techniques for nondestructive editing and compositing using layers, blending modes, layer masks, and much more.
- Organizing images in Bridge
- Adding metadata such as copyrights and keywords
- Editing in Camera Raw versus in Photoshop
- Retouching in Camera Raw
- Batch processing files
- Customizing the Photoshop workspaces
- Choosing a file format and resolution
- Cropping, scaling, and rotating images
- Working with layers, including merging and flattening layers
- Creating selections and layer masks
- Toning and changing the color of images
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Retouching and cloning
- Creating panoramas from multiple images
- Adding filters and sharpening
- Working with blend modes
- Adding type
- Working with video in Photoshop CS6