Photoshop CC 2019 One-on-One: Mastery
Photoshop CC 2019 One-on-One: Mastery is an Intermediate level course on Design, produced by the author, Deke McClelland. This course is an important pillar for a person who needs to excel in his/her Design talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Masking + Compositing, Design, Illustration, Photography and Photoshop.
Discover how to be the best Photoshop user you know with reigning expert Deke McClelland. In this final installment of his comprehensive three-part One-on-One series, Deke explains how Photoshop works at its highest level. Get around Photoshop more quickly by loading dozens of new and revised keyboard shortcuts. Experience the power of Smart Filters, dynamic effects, and such seemingly mundane (but secretly awesome) topics as blur and noise. Discover how to mask images with the Calculations command, and manipulate paths with the Pen tool. Learn how to assemble 360° panoramas, edit videos, and work with such exotic features as layer comps, artboards, libraries, and actions. Leave each chapter with a sense of real accomplishment that you can apply to your own marketable, eye-popping artwork.
For the 2019 version, Deke has added all-new tutorials and exercise files, so there’s something new for even long-time fans.
- Loading dekeKeys, Deke’s custom keyboard shortcuts
- Assigning and converting color profiles
- Using dynamic Smart Filters to creative effect
- Turning a cityscape into a tiny planet
- Hunting down seams with the Offset filter
- Distorting an image with the Glass filter
- Using blur and noise to focus attention and simulate motion
- Understanding Texture and Clarity in Camera Raw
- Deploying alpha channels as layer masks
- Masking subjects set against black or white backgrounds
- Using the Calculations command
- Tracing and drawing path outlines with the Pen tool
- Creating extremely high-resolution panoramas
- Editing videos captured with DSLR or device cameras
- Capturing alternate images and slideshows with layer comps
- Exporting artboards as assets and multipage PDFs
- Collaborating and exchanging assets from the Libraries panel
- Recording multistep operations from the Actions panel
- Batch-processing hundreds or even thousands of images