Photoshop CC 2019 New Features
Photoshop CC 2019 New Features is an Intermediate level course on Design, created by the creator, Deke McClelland. This course is an absolute pillar for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Design talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Masking + Compositing, Design, Page Layout, Photography, Masking + Compositing, Design, Page Layout and Photography.
Photoshop CC 2019 brings new and revamped features—allowing you to replace old habits with fluid, new digital editing skills. Discover how to undo and redo multiple operations without harming History, use the improved scaling feature which is now proportional by default, and take advantage of the added capability of Photoshop performing basic math, as in Illustrator. Explore the new Content-Aware Fill settings: Color Adaptation, Rotation Adaptation, Scale, and Mirror. Watch how to use the new in-panel HSB color wheel. See how hovering over a blend mode in the Layers panel provides an on-the-fly preview. Find out how to paint multiple equal brushstrokes at a time using Paint Symmetry enhancements. Expert Deke McClelland demonstrates all these features and more.
- Embedding displacement maps directly inside in a Smart Object
- Professional-level control over Content-Aware Fill
- Undoing and redoing multiple operations
- Proportional scaling
- Calculating size adjustments
- Restoring a reference point during a transform
- Using the HSB color wheel
- Hovering to preview blend modes
- Painting symmetrically
- Flipping a view temporarily
- Making custom shortcuts for a workspace
- Using the Frame tool