Photoshop CC 2018 One-on-One: Mastery
Photoshop CC 2018 One-on-One: Mastery is an Advanced level study on Design, produced by an expert, Deke McClelland. This study is a critical base for a person who needs to get better at his/her Design expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Masking + Compositing, Design, Illustration, Page Layout, Photography, Photoshop, Masking + Compositing, Design, Illustration, Page Layout, Photography and Photoshop.
Sharpen your Photoshop skills by tackling more advanced Photoshop techniques. This is the third course in a comprehensive Photoshop training series by industry expert Deke McClelland—completely revised for 2018. One-on-One teaches you what you need to know about Photoshop, in the order you need to know it, on the schedule that works best for you. In this installment, Deke helps you attain mastery of this premiere image editing program by familiarizing you with some of its more advanced features. Learn new time-saving shortcuts and find out how to assign and convert color profiles, customize the Photoshop toolbox and menus, and create trendy, dynamic art with Smart Filters, blur, and noise. Plus, Deke explains how to turn a photo into a dot drawing, eliminate halos with the Minimum filter, mask green-screen backdrops, edit videos in Photoshop, and much more.
For the 2018 version, Deke has added all-new tutorials and exercise files, so there’s something new for even long-time fans.
- Top-secret tricks for shortcut enthusiasts
- Assigning and converting color profiles
- Using Smart Filters for creative effects
- Turning a cityscape into a tiny planet
- Hunting down seams with the Offset filter
- Distorting an image with the Glass filter
- Using blur and noise to focus attention, simulate motion, and more
- Reducing noise in Camera Raw
- Using alpha channels as layer masks
- Masking subjects on a green screen
- Tracing and drawing with the Pen tool
- Creating panoramas
- Editing video
- Adding soundtracks and voiceovers
- Creating layer comps
- Using the Libraries panel
- Actions and batch processing