Photoshop CC 2017: Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction
Photoshop CC 2017: Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction is an Intermediate level study on Photography, compiled by the creator, Richard Harrington. This study is an important pillar for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It gives you a thorough grip on Color Correction, Black and White, Photography, Video, Photoshop, Color Correction, Black and White, Photography, Video and Photoshop.
Ever look at a photo and feel disappointed that it doesn’t convey the original scene?
This course reveals how to use Adobe Photoshop to enhance the color, contrast, and sharpness of a photograph to help ensure richness of real life is displayed. Using tools from adjustment layers to filters, discover how to nondestructively transform your photos. The course also covers how to work with raw images and perform special-case adjustments such as color matching and tinting.
- Performing an image-correction triage
- Cloning to an empty layer
- Using adjustment layers
- Opening a raw file as a smart object
- Making selective adjustments
- Recovering the detail in skies
- Fixing exposure
- Saving time with Auto Tone and Auto Contrast
- Adjusting hue and saturation
- Controlling adjustment layers with masks
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Converting an image to black and white