Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training is an Beginner level course on Photography, compiled by the author, Julieanne Kost. This course is an important pillar for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography skills. It provides you a strong understanding on Masking + Compositing, Photography, Raw Processing, Retouching, Photoshop, Masking + Compositing, Photography, Raw Processing, Retouching and Photoshop.
Whether you’re an experienced creative professional or someone who recently purchased a camera, learning how to use Photoshop efficiently and effectively is the best investment you can make to get the most out of your images.
Julieanne Kost filters out the noise and complexity often associated with Photoshop, so you’ll feel empowered to get the image results you want. She concentrates on enhancing and compositing photos, as well as automating parts of the process for the most efficient workflow possible. She’ll cover cropping, retouching, and combining multiple images, and working with non-image-based assets such as type, shapes, and even video. Along the way, you’ll learn the secrets of nondestructive editing with Camera Raw, layers, masks, blending modes, Smart Objects, filters, and more. Start watching to quickly get the professional results you’re looking for with Photoshop.
- Customizing Photoshop’s interface
- Resizing and resampling images
- Comparing raw and JPEG files
- An overview of Camera Raw
- Cropping and straightening
- Working with layers
- Transforming, distorting, and warping
- Taking advantage of Smart Objects
- Working with layer masks and blend modes
- Making selections
- Adding adjustment layers
- Retouching portraits, including skin, teeth, hair, and eyes
- Combining multiple images
- Working with filters
- Creating character, paragraph, and type along a path
- Shape layers and layer effects
- Painting in Photoshop
- Creating time-lapse videos and animated GIFs
- Working with video
- Sharing images