Photoshop CC 2014: Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction
Photoshop CC 2014: Nondestructive Exposure and Color Correction is an Intermediate level study on Photography, crafted by the creator, Richard Harrington. This study is an important foundation for anyone who needs to sharpen his/her Photography talent. It provides you a thorough grip on Color Correction, Photography, Video, Raw Processing, Photoshop, Color Correction, Photography, Video, Raw Processing and Photoshop.
Every photographer has looked at a photo and been disappointed that it didn’t convey the original scene. This course reveals how to use Photoshop CC to enhance the color, contrast, and sharpness of a photograph. Using tools from adjustment layers to filters, Rich Harrington will show you how to transform your photos nondestructively. Plus, learn how to work with raw images and perform special-case adjustments such as color matching and tinting.
- Performing image-correction triage
- Cloning to an empty layer
- Using adjustment layers and blend modes
- Opening a raw file as a Smart Object
- Making selective adjustments
- Recovering the detail in skies
- Using graduated adjustments
- Fixing exposure
- Saving time with Auto Tone and Auto Contrast
- Adjusting hue and saturation
- Limiting adjustments
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Converting an image to black and white