Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery is an Advanced level study on Photography, crafted by the author, Deke McClelland. This study is an absolute foundation for an individual who needs to sharpen his/her Photography expertise. It provides you a strong understanding on Photography, Retouching, Photoshop, Photography, Retouching and Photoshop.
Join Photoshop master Deke McClelland in the fourth and final installment of his popular Photoshop CC One-on-One series. In this course, Deke shares step-by-step tutorials and expert-level insights on the most powerful features, helping you make your own way to true Photoshop mastery.
- Creating professional-quality effects with expertly combined art filters
- Creating a dimensional watermark with lighting effects
- Correcting for camera shake with the Shake Reduction filter
- Removing distortion from a GoPro photo
- Correcting a panorama with the Adaptive Wide Angle filter
- Animating text with Puppet Warp
- Adding transitions, text, and sound to videos
- Creating an authentic HDR portrait shot
- Managing and leveraging advanced layer options
- Recording automatic actions and batch processing