Photoshop Automation: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
Photoshop Automation: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques is an Intermediate level tutorial on Photography, crafted by an expert, Julieanne Kost. This tutorial is an absolute foundation for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography skills. It gives you a strong understanding on Photography, Raw Processing, Photoshop, Photography, Raw Processing and Photoshop.
If you’re like most creative pros, you probably spend a lot of time in Photoshop. And if you’re like a lot of Photoshop users, you probably spend an undue amount of time performing the same tasks. In this course, learn how to automate repetitive tasks in Photoshop, so that you can accomplish more in less time. Join Adobe evangelist Julieanne Kost as she discusses a variety of productivity-boosting techniques for Photoshop automation. She shares tips for working with actions, using the Batch command, scripting, and more.
- Quickly saving images as different file types
- Creating single and multi-step actions
- Saving and loading actions
- Inserting stops, menu items, and conditionals
- Tips for working with layers
- Using the Batch command
- Creating droplets
- Automatically creating graphics from layers using generators
- Working with variables and scripts