Photoshop and Lightroom Classic CC: Mobile, Desktop, and Cloud
Photoshop and Lightroom Classic CC: Mobile, Desktop, and Cloud is an Intermediate level tutorial on Business, crafted by the creator, Bryan O'Neil Hughes. This tutorial is a critical step for a person who needs to sharpen his/her Business skills. It gives you a thorough grip on Business, Masking + Compositing, Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Lightroom, Photoshop, Business, Masking + Compositing, Photography, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Lightroom and Photoshop.
Free yourself from the confines of your computer! With Adobe’s mobile apps (Lightroom for mobile, Photoshop Fix, and Photoshop Mix), you can perform a wide variety of photo-management, photo-enhancement, and photo-manipulation jobs while on the go. Combine these apps with Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop CC and you have a powerful environment that lets you be creative anywhere. In this course, Adobe’s head of outreach and collaboration, Bryan O’Neil Hughes, shows you how to use these apps together to complete a variety of photo and design projects. He also shows how to easily move your work to the desktop for further refinement and post it to some of Adobe’s popular sharing sites (like Slate and Behance).
- Capturing great images on the go
- Creating HDR and panoramic images
- Picking your favorite photos
- Performing quick edits
- Sharing creative projects on social media
- Making more advanced edits with Lightroom for mobile
- Retouching with Photoshop Fix
- Compositing in Photoshop Mix
- Using Slate to tell visual stories
- Sending files back to the desktop
- Sharing images in Slate, Portfolio, and Behance