Photoshop 2020 New Features
Photoshop 2020 New Features is an Intermediate level tutorial on Design, crafted by the author, Deke McClelland. This tutorial is an essential foundation for an individual who needs to get better at his/her Design expertise. It gives you a thorough grip on Masking + Compositing, Design, Page Layout, Photography and Photoshop.
2020 is the 30th anniversary edition of Photoshop. In honor of this milestone, Adobe has released an ambitious upgrade, packed with innovations and enhancements. In this course, expert Deke McClelland helps you get the most out of every new feature in the software. He reviews the automated Object Selection tool. He shows you Quilt Warp, a feature that allows point-by-point control over image distortion. He reviews the new Gradients, Patterns, and Shapes panels, which have been moved from the Preset Manager to positions of prominence. Plus, find out to save and share images in the new PSDC file format using Cloud Documents. And preview Photoshop for the iPad! Like the Creative Cloud, this course will keep evolving. Check back for new videos every time Adobe releases an update.
- The Object Selection tool’s Rectangular and Lasso mode
- Quilt Warp, also known as Warp Enhancements
- Erase when using the Brush tool
- The new Gradients and Patterns panels
- Drag and drop nearly 400 new custom shapes
- Linked Smart Objects and layer comps
- Zoom to the contents of one or more layers
- Enhanced Content-Aware Fill
- Cloud Documents and the PSDC format
- Photoshop for the iPad