Photoshop 2020 Essential Training: Photography
Photoshop 2020 Essential Training: Photography is an Beginner level tutorial on Photography, created by the creator, Julieanne Kost. This tutorial is a critical base for an individual who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It gives you a strong understanding on Masking + Compositing, Photography, Raw Processing, Retouching and Photoshop.
Whether you’re an professional photographer or just someone who wants to improve your image-making skills, this course will enable you to take your images to the next level and get the results that you want using the powerful tools in Photoshop 2020. Julieanne Kost brings you up to speed with Photoshop and shows you how to take advantage of Smart Objects and Smart Filters when combining multiple exposures together to create composites, panoramas, double exposure effects, and more. Along the way, she shares how to increase productivity when working with templates, enhance color and tone both globally and locally, retouch distracting elements from images, quickly add type with layer effects, use libraries to store content, work with Artboards, export and publish images, and more.
- Using adjustment layers
- Creative color-toning effects
- Hand coloring techniques
- Brightening eyes and teeth
- Retouching distracting elements
- Combining multi-image composites
- Creating panoramas
- Using Smart Objects with templates
- Applying filters nondestructively
- Creating painterly effects
- Adding text, shapes, and layer effects
- Working with artboards and libraries
- Exporting and sharing files