Photos for OS X Essential Training
Photos for OS X Essential Training is an Beginner level study on Photography, compiled by the creator, Derrick Story. This study is an essential foundation for anyone who needs to excel in his/her Photography talent. It provides you a strong understanding on Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos, Photos for OS X, Photo Management, Photography, Raw Processing, Sharing Photos and Photos for OS X.
With Apple’s free Photos for OS X, you can manage, enhance, and share photos in a variety of ways. In this course, photographer, author, and educator Derrick Story takes you on a detailed exploration of Photos, covering new features such as location data and editing extensions. He also covers backing up and syncing photos with iCloud, creating print projects such as books and calendars, and working with video.
Note: This course covers the version that accompanies Mac OS X El Capitan, and will be updated as Photos for OS X evolves.
- Connecting Photos to iCloud
- Importing images and movies from a camera
- Deleting and hiding photos
- Creating albums and Smart Albums
- Adding keywords and other metadata to photos
- Rotating, cropping, and straightening
- Adjusting color and light
- Applying sharpening and noise reduction options
- Using the Retouch tool
- Sharing photos
- Backing up a Photos library
- Building print projects from Photos
- Working with video